Join Our Team
We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back later.
BCT Management, Inc. (BCTM) is an equal opportunity employer. BCTM does not discriminate in the hiring or treatment of any Board Member, employee, student staff, or volunteer on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identification, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
BCTM hires several categories of personnel:
- Union: Union Personnel (UP) are hired pursuant to the contract between BCTM and Bloomington Local No. 618 of the International Alliance of Theatrical State Employee, Movie Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Craft of the United States and Canada (“Union”). Union personnel include:
- Technical Director
- Assistant Technical Director
- Non-Union: Non-Union Personnel are hired on an “at-will” basis with a letter including the relevant job description and compensation. Non-Union personnel include:
- Salary Employees (Directors)
- Full-Time Employees who work thirty (30) hours or more in an average week.
- Part-Time Employees who work twenty to twenty-nine (20-29) hours in an average week.
- Support Employees who work less than twenty (20) hours in an average week.